what do you think about bis*xuals? *

t150 12.03.13 - 04:38am
They r human beings like any1 else, hv needs that hv to b met *

kendy00 19.03.13 - 03:55am
good..i like that *

t150 22.03.13 - 02:54am
Bt is it right or wrng? *

soulsony 4.07.13 - 12:08am
While there are many lesbians who are not happy with bis*xual women, I have no problem with them at all. How can being bis*xual be wrong or bad? I believe s*xuality is fluid, and you can express yourself however you choose, want, feel. My only word of advice: do not be deceitful. It comes with heavy consequences. *

kendy00 4.07.13 - 08:21am
said it very well soulsony
even so there are many women who are insecure about dating bis*xuals cos they feel that thr latter are confused.do u believe that? *

soulsony 4.07.13 - 09:24am
I will date a woman for who she is. Her s*xuality is not a factor for me. I have dated women who are straight but we just had a connection and we saw it through till other circumstances broke it up. If she knows who she is and what she wants, then we are good. *

kendy00 4.07.13 - 10:19am
If we had ten more of your kind we wld do very well! *

soulsony 4.07.13 - 10:36am
If you had ten more of my kind we would F.U.T.W. (fk up the world) :-) *

kendy00 5.07.13 - 04:51am
are you at it already? *

sherah 19.04.14 - 10:41pm
Long post alert ; )....I agree with you soulsony..about the fluidity of s*xuality. I am bi and I get that we are accused of being on the fence. As soon as I discovered my s*xuality,I was attracted to women but I have also met men who turn me on. I have fallen hopelessly for a woman and my hearts been broken by a man..... So what am I? I can't change who I am same way a les can't change.We say LGBTI rights for a reason.We are still not hetero but if you think about it in terms of race,biracial people are called black because of one drop of negro blood...They face discrimination because they are not quite white and they are not quite black.When it comes to discrimination,society will discriminate against bis because we still don't conform and so we are called on to choose a side.I think the bottom line is to be truthful with the one you are with.Its not fair to date a woman while you wait on a man who is interested or vise versa.A relationship is a relationship.If you are deceitful it hurts the same . I just want to love and be loved,I shouldn't have to choose based on gender.Can't my heart just choose for me? My two cents:) *

kendy00 25.04.14 - 01:00pm
Am speechless, Really Sherah, youve said it all *

* galstornbetween Forum

Search:
topics replies

* galstornbetween

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store